- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday7:30am - 1:00pm
Bob Lee's Tire Full Service Gas
The "REAL" cost of full service at Bob Lee's
The average driver buys 20 gallons of fuel a week. Bob Lee's is on average 6 cents higher per gallon than the "street". However, Bob Lee's provides full service - which includes pumping the gas, checking the tire pressure and inspecting the tires, checking the fluid levels, and washing the window.
6 cents X 20 (gallons) X 52 (weeks) = $62.40 a year to have all of these thing checked.
So why does it pay to use Bob Lee's full service gas station? How much do you actually save by spending the $62.40? Here are some examples of how you will save money by purchasing your fuel at Bob Lee's:
- If your tires are under-inflated you reduce your gas mileage.
- If you get a nail in your tire and don't realize it you could ruin it and have to buy a new one.
- By inspecting your tires we will notice a tire problem before it occurs and prevent you from being stranded on the side of the road.
- By checking all your fluids (oil, coolant, and brake fluid) you are more likely to find a problem before it occurs and reduce your cost to repair.
So the real questions is... How can you afford not to purchase your fuel from Bob Lee's?