- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday7:30am - 1:00pm
Road Hazard Warranty
Optional Road Hazard Insurance must be purchased at the time of your tire purchase. All Road Hazard tire replacements are done on a "pro-rated" method (e.g.: if you hit a curb and ruin a tire that has 75% tread life remaining then you will get 75% credit towards the new tire you must purchase).
Additional cost: You will be responsible to pay for the install of the new tire (which averages $18 each) as well as the road hazard insurance on the new tire.
Flat repairs are included when you buy the road hazard insurance.
What is NOT covered by the road hazard warranty?
- Tires ruined by an alignment problem
- Tires worn out prematurely
- Tire worn out due to under inflation
- Tires more than 5 years old (from the date of purchase)